Norristown Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injuries occur when you suffer a physical or emotional injury as a result of another person or entity’s negligence. Accidents that cause these injuries range from motor vehicle collisions and nursing home neglect to property negligence and medical malpractice — and if you believe you are a personal injury victim, Rosenbaum & Associates can help.
For decades, our Norristown personal injury attorneys have helped thousands of Pennsylvania residents seek compensation through personal injury lawsuits. You can trust Rosenbaum & Associates to handle your claim based on our wealth of experience, case results, and dedication to your maximum recovery.
Why Choose Us
- Rosenbaum & Associates focuses solely on personal injury claims, and over the past 25 years, we have refined our strategies, resources, and witnesses to best represent our clients.
- We are always prepared to take cases to trial, even if they ultimately settle out of court. Our trial-ready preparation signals to insurance companies that we are willing to fight for your recovery.
- Our case results speak for themselves — we have secured millions for our clients’ recovery. We will always advocate for your best interests and the maximum possible settlement
Types of Injuries in Personal Injury Lawsuits
The impact of negligence can be wide-ranging and severe. Any type of injury can cause physical and emotional strain, and when someone else’s actions are responsible for the harm you suffer, the injury can feel even direr. Personal injury victims can sustain many types of injuries during an accident, including the following.
- Spinal cord damage: Your spinal cord is responsible for helping your brain and body communicate with one another. Any damage to this area can cause permanent complications, including paralysis.
- Broken bones and sprains: Many acts of negligence can lead to bone damage, from broken hips and legs to wrist and ankle sprains. These injuries often require surgeries to recover from.
- Emotional trauma: Accidents can result in serious mental health consequences as well as physical ones. Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and anxiety are common after a serious injury
Compensation for Norristown Personal Injury Victims
Under Pennsylvania law, you can collect compensation for any economic and non-economic harm you suffer as a result of someone else’s negligence. Economic damages involve your out of pocket losses, while non-economic damages concern the physical and emotional pain and suffering you endure.
Examples of these damages include the following:
- All past and future medical expenses, including medication, surgeries, hospitalizations, and doctors’ visits
- Lost wages during your recovery period and loss of future earnings, if your injury prevents you from returning to work
- Property damage you sustained during the accident, such as vehicle repairs
- Physical pain and suffering, such as chronic pain, disability, disfigurement, and scarring
- Emotional pain and suffering, such as mental anguish, depression, anxiety, loss of quality of life, and post-traumatic stress disorde
You may also qualify for punitive damages if the at-fault party engaged in willful, malicious misconduct or careless conduct with a wanton disregard for others. Your attorney at Rosenbaum and Associates can help you determine which damages you can claim.
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates Today
The aftermath of any accident can be painful, expensive, and emotionally devastating. If you were the victim of someone else’s negligence, Rosenbaum & Associates can help. For decades, we have helped thousands of Pennsylvania residents seek justice for their injuries, and will fight for your recovery each step of the way.
Contact us today to speak with a Norristown personal injury attorney. Our firm is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule your free consultation.