Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
From car crashes to workplace negligence, suffering an injury in any kind of accident can have devastating consequences. You can lose significant amounts of wages, pay for intensive medical care, and struggle with severe physical and emotional pain and suffering. While no amount of money can completely restore your quality of life, a Pennsylvania personal injury lawsuit can compensate you for your losses.
The Montgomery County personal injury attorneys at Rosenbaum & Associates advocate for the rights of accident victims in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. If you are suffering from a recent injury due to someone else’s negligence, we can help you seek justice.
Why Choose Us
- For the past 25 years, our firm has only handled personal injury cases. We have significant litigation experience across multiple practice areas, including workers’ comp, slip and falls, car accidents, and more.
- Although many personal injury claims settle out of court, our attorneys always prepare each case for trial. We are prepared to fight to obtain your maximum recovery.
- Our results speak for themselves — Rosenbaum & Associates has secured millions of dollars for thousands of clients over our years of operation
What Is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury occurs when you sustain an injury due the actions of another person or entity. These injuries can be physical and emotional in nature, but for an accident to qualify for personal injury litigation, the at-fault party must have committed an act of negligence. You can establish negligence if the at-fault party, through an act or omission, breaches his or her duty of care to you and causes your injuries.
Common types of personal injury cases include the following.
- Montgomery County Car accidents
- Defective and dangerous products
- Public transportation collisions
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Train accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Workplace accident
What Should I Do After Suffering a Personal Injury in Montgomery County, PA?
After a personal injury accident occurs, it is imperative for injured victims to remember important components that can assist victims in a potential personal injury claim. The actions and comments made by an injured victim can impact a potential personal injury claim.
If you have suffered a personal injury in Montgomery County, PA victims need to ensure the following steps are taken:
- Get medical care – Not all injuries manifest in the form of immediate pain. Sometimes a victim’s adrenaline can cause symptoms of an injury to be delayed. If you have suffered any sort of personal injury, it is important to seek medical care as soon as possible after the injury occurred. Medical attention can not only provide the necessary medical treatment to help a victim recover from their sustained injuries, but medical records can be critical in any personal injury claim.
- Contact Insurance – After medical treatment has been received, contact your insurance company to notify them of any injuries suffered along with any property damage that resulted from an accident. Insurance may want you to make a recorded statement, however you are not legally obligated to do so.
- Save All Receipts & Records – After suffering an injury, it is important to keep records of everything related to the injury. From photos of the accident, medical records, insurance correspondence and the like. Anything pertinent to the case should be documented. Remember to make copies of all important documents in the event that the originals are damaged or misplaced. Backing these files up on a computer and can help ensure records of these documents are safe throughout a personal injury claim.
- Contact a Personal Injury Attorney – If you believe that an insurance settlement offer does not meet the level of damages suffered in your case, contact a personal injury attorney in Montgomery County, PA. Personal injury lawyers can help recover larger settlements than insurance companies may offer.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County?
After an accident, you can face serious financial hardship in addition to your injuries. You may hesitate at hiring a lawyer to represent your claim, since legal fees are often expensive. The truth is that most personal injury firms, including Rosenbaum & Associates, operate on a contingency fee basis — you only pay legal fees if we secure a settlement, and your fee will come out of the compensation you receive.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer is not only accessible due to this arrangement — your attorney can provide significant benefits to your case.
- Your lawyer will have experience negotiating with insurance companies and other attorneys, and can represent you in these discussions.
- Entering a courtroom can be intimidating, but your lawyer would have handled many other cases before yours. Your attorney will help you understand what to expect and how to prepare.
- Many personal injury cases require expert testimony to prove. Your lawyer will have access to medical experts, accident reconstruction specialists, economists, and other qualified individuals who can provide insight into your injuries.
- You may not know the full value of your injury claim. Your attorney can evaluate your claim and calculate an estimated settlement, ensuring you do not accept a lower offer than you need
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates Today
If you need a personal injury attorney on your side, look no further than Rosenbaum & Associates. Our attorneys have the skills and experience you need to fight for your right to compensation, and with our firm, you will always have an advocate on your side.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a Montgomery County personal injury attorney.