Media Personal Injury Attorney
A personal injury occurs when you suffer harm to your mind or body as a result of someone else’s negligent acts or omissions. These types of accidents can happen everywhere — including Media, Pennsylvania.
If you are suffering after an accident, the personal injury attorneys in Media, PA at Rosenbaum & Associates can help. Our firm has over 25 years of experience in civil litigation, focusing on recovering maximum possible compensation to help our clients move forward.
Why Choose Us
- Our attorneys have recovered over $100 million for our clients thanks to our years of experience, knowledge of Pennsylvania law, and tenacity throughout the claims process.
- Our firm’s sole legal focus is personal injury law, and we have handled a variety of claims ranging from car accidents to medical malpractice and serious workplace accidents.
- We always prepare each case as if it will go to trial, even if we settle out of court. Our attorneys are prepared to fight for your maximum possible compensation if necessary.
Compensation in Pennsylvania Personal Injury Cases
Suffering a personal injury can have a devastating impact on your life. You may face expensive treatment costs that your health insurance cannot cover and need to pay for extensive property repairs or replacements. You might also sustain lifelong physical and emotional injuries that impact your quality of life.
You have the right to claim compensation for any physical, financial, or psychological loss you experience as a result of the at-fault party’s negligence. These may include, but are not limited to, any of the following damages.
- Past and future medical expenses
- Chronic pain
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of quality of life
- Property damage and repair expenses
- Lost wages during recovery time
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Disability and disfigurement
- Transportation for medical treatment
A number of factors may influence the value of your claim, including the severity of your injuries, the at-fault party’s actions, the availability of insurance coverage, and whether or not your case goes to trial. Speak to a lawyer from Rosenbaum & Associates to estimate your case’s worth.
Liability and Comparative Negligence in Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawsuits
All personal injury lawsuits rely on the concept of negligence. The person or entity responsible for your injuries must commit negligence through action or omission, directly causing your injuries, for you to secure a settlement.
To prove negligence, you will need to establish four elements.
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care.
- The at-fault party breached the duty of care.
- The breach of duty directly caused your injuries.
- You sustained damages due to the at-fault party’s actions.
Proving your claim will depend on the circumstances surrounding your accident and the available evidence, but your Media accident attorney can help you investigate and gather the resources necessary to establish your case.
You will also need to defend yourself against accusations of liability. Under Pennsylvania’s comparative negligence rule, the court will decrease your overall award amount by the percentage of liability you share. If you hold 51% or more of the liability, you will not be able to receive any compensation at all. Your attorney will defend you against these claims, working tirelessly to protect your full claim value.
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates Today
The aftermath of any personal injury can be overwhelming, but seeking legal representation is crucial to protecting your best interests. The Media personal injury lawyers in Penssylvania at the nationally-recognized Rosenbaum & Associates have recovered millions for our clients, utilizing the full extent of our resources to maximize each case’s value.