Montgomery County Car Accident Attorney
While car accidents may be common, these incidents can result in serious damage and significant injury. From mounting medical expenses to months of lost wages, these accidents can devastate your physical, emotional, and financial well-being — and in these situations, Rosenbaum & Associates can help. We represent the interests of Montgomery County car accident victims, fighting for maximum compensation through insurance claims and lawsuits.
Why Choose Us
- Rosenbaum & Associates focuses solely on personal injury cases — we have handled hundreds of car accident claims over the past 25 years.
- Pennsylvania’s car accident laws are complex and navigating an insurance claim can be difficult. Thanks to our extensive litigation experience, we can guide you through these processes to reduce unnecessary errors and delays.
- Our firm uses a contingency fee system. We only collect legal fees unless we secure a settlement in your lawsuit or insurance claim
How Can You Collect Compensation After a Collision?
Unlike most states, Pennsylvania follows a no-fault insurance system. This means that you are responsible for paying for the damages you sustain in a car accident, regardless of fault, unless you sustain a serious injury.
You have three main options for compensation after a car accident.
- You can file a claim with your own insurance company.
- You can file a personal injury lawsuit.
- You can file a claim with the other driver’s insurance, if you sustained a serious injury
Pennsylvania insurance laws require you to purchase minimum amounts of coverage to pay for your own medical expenses and bodily injury liability, in case you cause a serious injury to another driver. You can file a claim with the other driver’s insurance company to pay for vehicle repairs, regardless of whether or not you sustained serious injuries.
What to Do After a Montgomery County Car Accident in PA
The moments after a car accident are some of the most important — the evidence is fresh, witnesses are still in the area, and you can gather valuable information to benefit your future case. If you have serious injuries or cannot move without putting yourself in danger, call 911 immediately to seek medical attention and report the accident.
If you can move around safely without further harm or injury, take the following steps to protect your future case.
- Call 911 immediately and seek medical treatment, even if you do not have obvious injuries. You may have underlying injuries you are not aware of, and failure to seek treatment can harm your chances of a fair settlement. You can use the police report and your medical records as foundational pieces of evidence.
- Photograph all available pieces of evidence. Pay attention to your injuries, all vehicles involved, the area around the accident, and any traffic signs or signals.
- Collect contact information for the other driver and any witnesses who are in the area. Take note of the driver’s insurance information and license plate number.
After you receive medical attention, contact a Montgomery County injury attorney about your case. Do not speak to any insurance adjusters, even if they offer a settlement — their best interest is to protect the company, not your recovery.
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates Today
Are you the victim of a Montgomery County car accident in Pennsylvania? You need an attorney on your side to advocate for your right to compensation. The team at Rosenbaum & Associates has the skills and resources necessary to advocate for your best interests during each stage of your case.
Our lawyers have over 25 years of personal injury litigation experience, helping thousands of Pennsylvania car accident victims recover the compensation they deserve. Contact us today to learn more about our legal services and your next steps forward.