Media Car Accident Attorney
All drivers have a responsibility to follow the law and operate their vehicle safely, but not every motorist upholds this standard of care. Media, PA car accidents can range in severity, from minor fender benders to major rollovers that result in life-long injuries and fatalities.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your crash, the attorneys at Rosenbaum & Associates can help. Our Media, PA car accident attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to represent your best interests, from the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
Why Choose Us
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients over our 25 years of experience. Our attorneys dedicate themselves to maximizing your recovery.
- Although most cases settle out of trial, our firm always prepares each case as if it will reach the courtroom. We are willing to fight to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Our attorneys have the skills necessary to evaluate and negotiate insurance company settlement offers, protecting your best interests throughout each stage of the case process.
What Are Pennsylvania’s Car Insurance Laws?
Unlike most states, Pennsylvania follows a no-fault car insurance system. Under the no-fault claims process, drivers must pay for their own damages following a collision, regardless of who was responsible for the accident. This differs from fault-based systems, where at-fault drivers are responsible for the damages of their victims.
You have three main options to pursue compensation after an accident.
- Filing an insurance claim with your own company
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit in civil court
- Filing an insurance claim against the at-fault driver, if you meet serious injury thresholds
Many cases begin in the insurance process before progressing to a lawsuit, but your situation may require a different path. Your attorney from Rosenbaum & Associates will advise on the best course of action for your case.
Limited Tort versus Full Tort Coverage in Pennsylvania
You can purchase two types of insurance coverage in Pennsylvania: limited tort and full tort. Limited tort coverage limits your ability to seek financial compensation after an accident — you can claim compensation for medical expenses and other financial damages, but not pain and suffering losses.
On the other hand, full tort coverage provides nearly unlimited rights to claim compensation if someone else was responsible for your injuries, even if you did not meet the serious injury threshold. You can claim medical expenses as well as non-economic losses.
Neither no-fault coverage option provides compensation for vehicle damage — you can pursue a claim against the at-fault driver for any damage to the vehicle, regardless of the circumstances.
Do You Need an Attorney for Your Car Accident Claim?
Although car accidents are common on Pennsylvania roads, each collision can result in life-altering consequences. You may be unable to go to work, face thousands in uncovered medical expenses, suffer from severe pain, and more — but in these situations, Rosenbaum & Associates’ Media injury attorneys in Pennsylvania can help.
Our attorneys can provide a number of benefits to your case, including the following.
- We understand the intricacies of the Pennsylvania insurance system and can help you determine which compensation pathway to pursue.
- We can negotiate and evaluate insurance settlement offers on your behalf.
- We have access to expert witnesses who can validate your claim and provide valuable testimony.
- We can handle all legal processes on your behalf so you can focus on recovery, not paperwork.
Our lawyers have represented thousands of clients in their car accident claims over our 25 years of operation. We understand the complexities of Pennsylvania’s no-fault insurance system and will fight aggressively for your right to recovery.
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates today to schedule your free consultation with a Media, PA car accident lawyer.