Media Slip And Fall Attorney
Whether you slip on a wet puddle in the grocery store or twist your ankle in your neighbor’s front yard, slip and falls can lead to serious complications and severe pain. In some cases, another person or entity’s negligence is responsible for your injury — leaving you with physical, financial, and emotional damages that you could have avoided.
In these situations, you need to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions. For decades, Rosenbaum & Associates have helped Media residents file lawsuits against negligent property owners in Pennsylvania civil court — and we have the skills and experience necessary to represent your claim.
Why Choose Us
- Rosenbaum & Associates has handled multiple types of personal injury claims over our 25 years of operation, including numerous slip and fall cases.
- We dedicate ourselves to maximizing your possible settlement, exploring every avenue to compensation and partnering with economic experts to evaluate your case value.
- Our attorneys always prepare cases for trial, allowing us maximum leverage throughout the claims process. Our preparation signals to the at-fault party that we are willing to fight for your best interests.
When Can You Hold Someone Liable for Your Slip and Fall?
All property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises in safe and acceptable condition. Property owners must also respond quickly to any hazards they are aware of, and have a responsibility to stay aware of any potential hazards they should know about.
If a landowner fails to uphold this duty of care and you sustain an injury as a result of his or her negligence, you can hold the landowner liable in your lawsuit. However, proving a slip and fall claim can be challenging without an attorney on your side — the owner may claim your actions caused the fall or that you were not allowed to be on the premises.
Your lawyer from Rosenbaum & Associates can protect you from these claims and gather the necessary evidence to establish your right to damages.
Common Slip and Fall Injuries
Many negligent actions can contribute to slip and fall injuries. A landlord may fail to repair broken stairs in the apartment complex he owns, while a grocery store manager might forget to place a wet floor warning sign on the ground after mopping up a spill.
You can sustain multiple types of injuries during a slip and fall, including the following.
- Traumatic brain injuries: From concussions to internal bleeding, falls can easily result in serious head injuries that require emergency medical attention. Brain damage can result in permanent physical and mental impairment, and can lead to coma or death without treatment.
- Hip fractures: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 95% of hip fractures occur during falls. Hip fractures often require intensive surgery and result in long-term mobility issues.
- Spinal cord injuries: A slip and fall can easily lead to damage to the back and spinal cord. The impact of the fall may fracture vertebrate, cause herniated discs, or cause a disc to slip out of place. These injuries can result in paralysis, a loss of sensation below the area of impact, and neurological damage.
- Broken bones: Aside from hip fractures, you can break many other bones during a slip and fall. From broken wrists to shattered femurs, these injuries require lengthy recovery times and may need surgery to repair.
Contact Rosenbaum & Associates Today
Did you slip and fall on someone else’s property? Negligence may have played a role in your accident. In these situations, Rosenbaum & Associates can help you seek the compensation you deserve. With over 25 years of experience working in the Pennsylvania civil court system, we understand the steps you need to take to prove your right to a settlement.
Contact us today for a free consultation — our Media slip and fall attorneys in PA are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your claim.